How do you want to Vanatoo?
The Transparent One’s analog, optical, Coax and audio USB inputs let you connect directly or wirelessly to a multitude of devices.
- Connect the Apple Airport Express® or Apple TV® and stream music wirelessly from your favorite Apple product, or from a PC running iTunes® .
- Play music wirelessly over BlueTooth® .
- Integrate seamlessly into your existing audio home network or stream from your favorite networked audio device.
Here are instructions for what we think are the more common of the many possibilities.
- Connect my Apple iPod, iPhone or iPad or Dock directly
- Connect my Apple MacBook, Mac Pro, or Mac mini directly
- Play music wirelessly from an Apple iPod, iPhone,or iPad using the Apple® Airport Express ®
- Play music wirelessly from an Apple iPod, iPhone,or iPad using the Apple TV ®
- Play music wirelessly from an Apple MacBook, Mac Pro, or Mac mini using Airplay and the Apple Airport Express
- Play music wirelessly from an Apple MacBook, Mac Pro, or Mac mini using the Apple® TV
MP3 PLAYERS, ANDROID DEVICES, and PCs
- Connect my MP3 player, mobile phone or Android device directly
- Connect to a PC or laptop directly
- Play music wirelessly using BlueTooth
- Play music wirelessly a PC running iTunes using an Apple Airport Express or Apple TV
NETWORKED AUDIO SYSTEMS
- Connect to a Sonos wireless network
- Connect to a Logitech Squeezebox Touch
FLAT SCREEN TVs
TRADITIONAL STEREO SYSTEM
- Vanatoo powered speakers can be connected to an existing amplifier using the pre-amp out connection.
- Vanatoo powered speakers can be connected to an existing turntable using a phono preamp.
DLNA CERTIFIED DEVICES
Depending on the basic configuration of your DLNA renderer, it may be able to connect to one or more of the four audio inputs available on the Transparent One (T1) active speaker.